Reduces pimples, blackheads, and whiteheads • Reduces sebum production • Reduces skin inflammation • Brightens skin tone
Fade blemishes & smooth fine lines Boost skin's glow Amplify serums & moisturizers Reveal a youthful radiance
Clinically proven to treat and prevent acne
"Super portable and convenient to use on the go"
"Facial from the comfort of your couch"
"The beauty tech gift to give this year"
"It’s convenient, sleek, affordable, and it works!"
"Helps even tone and smooth out fine lines"
"Holy grail of skincare devices"
"Really soothing to use"
"This is the beauty tool for you"
"Beautifully designed device at an unbeatable price"
"The five-minute session is very enjoyable"
How to Use
Start with clean, dry skin. Place the device over a blemish or breakout area you want to treat.
Turn on the device. Hold it over your treatment area for 3 minutes—it will automatically switch off when your treatment is complete!
Move the device to a new focus area and repeat until you've treated all desired areas.
1. Prior to using the device, make sure it is fully charged.
2. Clean the skin that you want to treat. Make sure your skin is completely dry before using.
3. Make sure the device is unplugged and place the device on the skin.
4. Turn on the device and enjoy the treatment.
5. Press the on/off button for 1 second to turn on the LED light therapy lamp. You will hear a
beep to indicate the device is turned on.
6. The device switches off after a 3-minute treatment automatically. You may stop the
treatment at any time by pressing the on/off button.
7. Take the device off the treatment area.
8. Clean the device using a water-based wipe or a damp clean cloth. DO NOT spray the
device directly with liquid or put under water. Ensure the device is NOT connected to the
power supply when cleaning.
9. Repeat these steps based upon the treatment protocol.
You can use the device every day of the week! Results can show up as early as after 2-3 uses.
3 minutes on each spot you are trying to treat.
• Someone suffering from a sunburn.
• Someone under medical care for diseases that involve photosensitivity.
• Someone receiving photosensitizing medications.
• Someone with active cancer or cancerous lesion.
• Someone who is pregnant, planning on becoming pregnant, or breastfeeding.
• Someone with severe acne.
• Someone with any skin condition, apart from mild-to-moderate acne.
• Someone with Fitzpatrick Skin Types V and VI.
• Someone with known allergic reaction to plastics. The device contains plastics that
come into contact with the skin during use. When in doubt of allergies first contact your
healthcare provider before using the device.
• Someone who suffers from light-induced headaches.
• Someone with a medical history of seizures that are triggered by light.
• Someone with a history of epilepsy.
• Someone with phlebitis, thrombophlebitis, and varicose veins.
• Someone under the age of 18.
No! DO NOT shine the light from the LEDs directly into your eyes or someone else's
eyes. This may cause temporary loss of sight.
No. We only advise using the Bye Acne to treat mild to moderate acne, no other skin conditions.
Absolutely! This is the perfect device to take on the go, as it is small and lightweight. It can fit in one hand.
- spot treatment
I have cystic acne and could feel one coming on. I used the bye acne a quite few times and could tell it wasn’t going to come up! I was super excited because they are so painful and leave scars!! Thank you thank you!!
Does it's job quickly - two thumbs up.
I’ve always been really lucky with my skin and didn’t experience frequent breakouts until I turned 31. I’m black so On top of more pimples, I’ve been seeing an increase of hyperpigmentation as well which has been really rocking my confidence. I’ve been using the bye acne for 2 months on my large, often cystic pimples and I can’t believe what a difference it’s made. Not only am I experiencing smaller, less painful breakouts, but my hyperpigmentation is fading as well. I was skeptical about this product and I never write reviews for things but this tool is awesome. My only suggestion would be that it came with a carrying pouch. I keep mine in my makeup bag when I travel and a carrying pouch would help prevent the lasers getting ‘gunked’ up (though they are easy to clean)
Best Invention Ever!!!
I love this! I have all three of them and use them to each of what they were designed for. Finally you just have to spend money one time and it starts working!!! I wear less make up to cover up and am more confident in my skin!!
Suprisingly it works
I get cystic acne. Didn’t have high expectation of this device but to make surprise it works. I use it at the 1st sign of getting the cystic break out. It clears the acne from developing into a full blown break out about 80% of the time. I’m happy with this.
It does work
I was skeptical, but as I keep using it over my inflamed acne spots, it’s calming it down and reducing the size more and more as the days go by. Super excited to see final results
Literally cleared my acne in a week. 10/10.
Notice significant difference in cystic acne after using 1-2 times on new forming acne. Recommend trying if you suffer from cystic acne!
So far so good
Worked great on my first pimple, but I wish it was bigger to cover a larger area at once.
Seems to actually be helping!
I've been using the bye acne wand for a few weeks and it does seem to be helping. I have gotten fewer pimples and the ones I did get went away much more quickly. So far I'm happy with the results!
This is what I have been looking for all my life! I've had acne all my life and have taken pretty much all acne medications and have gone on diets to prevent breakouts, but nothing worked. After a week of using this product, my chin has cleared up and have had only 1 breakout while eating everything in site. I am so amazed by this product that I have bought 5 total and probably will buy more in the future. Thank you so much for giving me my face again and not hide under a mask!
No more cysts!
This is a game changer. I actually have something that works on the one cystic zit I get each month, so it doesn't hang around for weeks.
Has made a big difference
Got this for my husband in hopes it would help his almost weekly stress outbreaks. It’s been a game changer. Since he started using it I don’t think he’s had one multiple pore cystic pimple that takes weeks to heal. Now it’s part of this nightly routine.
I was skeptical but this little laser packs a punch! It doesn’t make zits disappear overnight but there is a noticeable decrease in size and they go away so much faster.