Reduces pimples, blackheads, and whiteheads • Reduces sebum production • Reduces skin inflammation • Brightens skin tone
Fade blemishes & smooth fine lines Boost skin's glow Amplify serums & moisturizers Reveal a youthful radiance
Clinically proven to treat and prevent acne
"Super portable and convenient to use on the go"
"Facial from the comfort of your couch"
"The beauty tech gift to give this year"
"It’s convenient, sleek, affordable, and it works!"
"Helps even tone and smooth out fine lines"
"Holy grail of skincare devices"
"Really soothing to use"
"This is the beauty tool for you"
"Beautifully designed device at an unbeatable price"
"The five-minute session is very enjoyable"
How to Use
Start with clean, dry skin. Place the device over a blemish or breakout area you want to treat.
Turn on the device. Hold it over your treatment area for 3 minutes—it will automatically switch off when your treatment is complete!
Move the device to a new focus area and repeat until you've treated all desired areas.
1. Prior to using the device, make sure it is fully charged.
2. Clean the skin that you want to treat. Make sure your skin is completely dry before using.
3. Make sure the device is unplugged and place the device on the skin.
4. Turn on the device and enjoy the treatment.
5. Press the on/off button for 1 second to turn on the LED light therapy lamp. You will hear a
beep to indicate the device is turned on.
6. The device switches off after a 3-minute treatment automatically. You may stop the
treatment at any time by pressing the on/off button.
7. Take the device off the treatment area.
8. Clean the device using a water-based wipe or a damp clean cloth. DO NOT spray the
device directly with liquid or put under water. Ensure the device is NOT connected to the
power supply when cleaning.
9. Repeat these steps based upon the treatment protocol.
You can use the device every day of the week! Results can show up as early as after 2-3 uses.
3 minutes on each spot you are trying to treat.
• Someone suffering from a sunburn.
• Someone under medical care for diseases that involve photosensitivity.
• Someone receiving photosensitizing medications.
• Someone with active cancer or cancerous lesion.
• Someone who is pregnant, planning on becoming pregnant, or breastfeeding.
• Someone with severe acne.
• Someone with any skin condition, apart from mild-to-moderate acne.
• Someone with Fitzpatrick Skin Types V and VI.
• Someone with known allergic reaction to plastics. The device contains plastics that
come into contact with the skin during use. When in doubt of allergies first contact your
healthcare provider before using the device.
• Someone who suffers from light-induced headaches.
• Someone with a medical history of seizures that are triggered by light.
• Someone with a history of epilepsy.
• Someone with phlebitis, thrombophlebitis, and varicose veins.
• Someone under the age of 18.
No! DO NOT shine the light from the LEDs directly into your eyes or someone else's
eyes. This may cause temporary loss of sight.
No. We only advise using the Bye Acne to treat mild to moderate acne, no other skin conditions.
Absolutely! This is the perfect device to take on the go, as it is small and lightweight. It can fit in one hand.