Your guide to Full Face Flexible Light Therapy Mask
Watch this tutorial to master our Full Face Flexible Light Therapy Mask for glowing skin.
How to use Full Face Flexible Light Therapy Mask
Before First Use
Light Sensitivity Test
We highly recommend users to perform a light sensitivity test before commencing treatment.
- Prior to using the device, make sure the controller is fully charged.
- Clean your face with a cleanser. Do not apply any topicals.
- Make sure the controller is unplugged from the charger and place the device on your face.
- Turn on the device by pressing the ON/OFF button on the controller for 1-2 seconds. The lights on the controller will turn on when the button is pushed for 1 full second, indicating that the device is turned on.
- The device’s default treatment is anti-aging. The word “Anti-Aging” will light up on the controller.
- To switch to the anti-acne treatment, press the ON/OFF button shortly (less than one second). The word Anti-Acne will light up.
- Enjoy the treatment.
- The device switches off automatically after a 10-minute treatment session.
- You may stop the treatment at any time by pressing the ON/OFF button for more than one second.
- Remove the device from the treatment area.
- Clean the device using a water-based wipe or a damp, clean cloth. Ensure the device is NOT connected to the power supply when cleaning.
- Store the device in a dry and dark environment.
- Repeat these steps based upon the treatment protocol described next.
Use the device 10 minutes per day, 3 days per week for a minimum of 8 weeks. After that, you can continue using the device as required, based on your lifestyle and skin condition.
We do not recommend using the device more than once a day