To use your SolaWave Wand, start with a clean, dry face. If washing your face, pat dry after washing away your cleanser, leaving the surface of the skin moist but not wet.
For best results, use the SolaWave wand on hydrated skin. To achieve hydration, pair with a conducting serum (like the SolaWave Renew Complex or Pure Hydration) or any facial mist, moisturizer, serum of your choosing.
SolaWave uses smart-touch activation, so, to turn your wand on and off, simply place the ceramic head of the wand against the skin of the face to turn on, and remove it to turn off. The lights will indicate whether the wand is on or off.
Select the orientation of the wand that best fits your needs and ergonomic preference. The SolaWave Wand forms two distinct positions: (1) the vertical “I” orientation and (2) the rotated “T-bar” position.
Place the SolaWave wand on your desired starting point. Against the skin, the red light LEDs in the wand’s head will turn on and the wand will begin to vibrate.
- When using the wand, glide across your face in an upward and outward movement.
- Forehead: Start at browline and move in an upward direction towards top hairline
- Under Eyes: Start at the inner eye corner against the bridge of the nose. Gently move in slow semicircles from eye to temple. We suggest using the “I” orientation
- Cheek: Start with the wand in the “T-bar” position and place the wand head parallel to the bridge of the nose. Sweep up and out across the cheekbone and towards the ear. Repeat over the entire area.
- Jaw: Sart at the center of your chin and work along the curvature of your jawline until you reach your ear.
- Neck: Start with the wand at the base of your neck. Hold the skin taught with your opposition hand and glide the wand in an upwards direction towards your jawline. Repeat, slowly moving to your way towards the center of your throat, then skipping the throat’s center line (where your Adam’s apple and esophagus are), continue the movements on the other side.
When finished, clean your SolaWave Wand by spraying a dry cloth with water or disinfecting spray and wiping down the head. Do not spray the wand directly or submerge your wand in any way. Once dry, store your SolaWave Wand in a clean, dry, place.